Making calls is the basic feature of all phones. It is often observed that the connection may be occasionally not be connected, and this is associated with a note like “The number you are trying to call is not reachable.”
While some users wait and retry after a while, this may not be possible in all cases. Consequently, many users came up with queries to come out of these notes. If you are looking for the same, check out this post until the end to get a hold of valuable insights.
The Number You Are Trying To Call Is Not Reachable- What Is This Actually?
As the name depicts, the error note “The number you are trying to call is not reachable” implies that the person you are trying to connect to is not available to connect with right now. This doesn’t always mean that they are busy with other calls; many other reasons and factors may lead to these errors; being one of the common issues while connecting a phone, it is often neglected by many users.
The Number You Are Trying To Call Is Not Reachable- What Are The Causes?
Comprehending what “The number you are trying to call is not reachable” means, here we hope you are ready to check out the probable reasons behind it so that you can discern probable fixes if any. Here are some common reasons:
- If you are using a mobile phone and you are witnessing” The number you are trying to call is not reachable,” probably your sim card is not properly fit in the phone.
- Errors in the network may also lead to this error message. If the caller is in a place where there is an issue with network signals, calls and the internet may not be connected properly, leading to messages like this.
- If there is repair work going on in the phone lines, the connection may not be possible. For instance, if you are calling California, where the servers are under maintenance, you may receive a note like this.
- If you are calling a number that you previously called a long time ago, there is a chance that the number no longer exists. This also may lead to error message during connecting via call.
- The phone number given may not be correct. In some cases, the person may have spoofed their number. Thus, if you are calling for a number that does not exist and is fake, you make receive a note like “The number you are trying to call is not reachable.”
- Every mobile phone has settings to stop call-back features. Some phones come without a call-back. If the one whom you are calling has activated these settings, you may get a error message note.
- The phone you are calling to may have been switched off, or the battery may be removed.
- The number you are calling may have blocked your number. This can cause error messages like this.
The Number You Are Trying To Call Is Not Reachable- What Can You Do?
The message, “the number you are trying to call is not reachable,” is annoying and is sometimes intolerable too. While you can mitigate this all the time, you can check out the following fixes to see if the situation is ameliorated.
- Try recalling the person after some time.
- Out your phone in airplane mode and set it back to normal, and try calling the same number.
- Ensure you have a proper signal.
- Check if the phone number is correct.
How To Make It Seem Like Your Phone Is Off?
If you want to turn your phone off and send a message to the caller like “the number you are trying to call is not reachable,” you can try the following tricks on your device:
- Put your device in airplane mode.
- Switch the network settings.
- Forward your messages and calls to some other number.
- You can use third-party applications.
- Use aluminum foil around your phone.
By now, we hope you have come to know why issues like “the number you are trying to call is not reachable” arise. Further, the tips to mitigate the same can be comprehended from the above lines. The person may have used one of the above-stated tricks as well to make their phone unreachable.