Slope 3 is inspired from Slope 1 and Slope 2 of popular Slope franchise created by RobKay and when you play it unblocked you will not find much difference among all three.Like its predecessors, Slope 3 sends players rocketing down procedurally generated slopes, dodging obstacles and making death-defying jumps.
The aim is to go as far as possible before crashing. Players control a colorful ball or cube type structure and must quickly react to gaps, loops, ramps and barriers that appear from the endless mountain. With one-touch controls, Slope 3 is easy to pick up but extremely difficult to master.
How to Play Slope 3
Below are some general tips you can read to improve your slope 3 gameplay:
- Tap left or right to subtly steer your character.
- Avoid obstacles like spikes, saws and electrical beams.
- Jump over gaps and holes by tapping the screen.
- Perform stunts like flips for bonus points.
- Collect coins and gems scattered along the slope.
- Upgrade your character between runs.
- Go as far as you can before crashing!
Slope 3 Unblocked – Different methods
- Use a web proxy – Web proxies act as an intermediary to access blocked sites. Popular free proxies include Hidester, Proxempire, and Froxy etc. Simply enter the Slope 3 URL on the proxy site to bypass restrictions.
- Install a VPN – A VPN (virtual private network) masks your IP address and encrypts traffic. You can route your connection through a server in an unrestricted location to access Slope 3. Some good free VPNs are ProtonVPN, TunnelBear, and Windscribe.
- Try a Slope 3 mirror site – Since Slope 3 is a popular Flash game, there are often “mirror” sites hosting the exact same game files under a different URL. Search for “Slope 3 mirror” or “Slope 3 unblocked” to find working alternatives. e.g. slopegame.online/slope-3 or https://run3ds.com/slope-3
- Use a restricted browser at school/work – Some browsers like Tor or Ultrasurf are designed to bypass filters. Try installing one on a computer to play blocked games without detection.
- Request the site be unblocked – You can ask your network admin or IT department to remove restrictions on the Slope 3 site if it’s blocked. They may do so if the site is deemed safe and inoffensive.
- Play the iOS/Android app – Slope 3 is available as a free app for mobile devices, which are not restricted by school/work networks. This allows access anytime.
Why Slope 3 blocked on some networks
- Entertainment/games blocked – Schools, workplaces, etc. often block access to entertainment sites and games to prevent students or employees from being distracted or slacking off. Slope 3 falls into this “fun but not educational” category.
- Addictive nature – Administrators may block Slope 3 due to concerns over its addictive gameplay. The constant drive to set new high scores can be hard to stop playing.
- Bandwidth usage – Slope 3 is an online Flash game that streams gameplay data. Networks may block it to conserve bandwidth for more academic/professional sites.
- Not deemed educational – Slope 3 is purely an action game, without educational content. Generally schools allow games that teach academic skills in areas like math, science, etc.
- Encourages procrastination – The “one more try” nature of Slope 3 makes it easy to waste time playing instead of working. Networks block it to discourage procrastination.
- Filter evasion – Slope 3 mirror and unblocked sites are specifically designed to bypass filters. Networks block these to prevent evading restrictions.
- Can’t be monitored – Admins may be unable to view Slope 3 gameplay or chat. Lack of monitoring leads to blanket blocks.
More Games Like Slope 3
If you love Slope 3, check out these other thrilling downhill racers:
- Slope 2: The hit sequel that started it all.
- Ball Jump: Roll and jump down a procedurally generated mountain.
- Super Stack: Stack your character as high as possible while sliding down an endless slope.
- Downhill Rush: Dodge oncoming traffic and pull off tricks while longboarding down a hill.
- Mountain Dash: Scenic graphics and online multiplayer racing down beautiful mountains.
Unfortunately no, it requires an internet connection as a multiplayer Flash game.
No, Slope 3 is completely free to play online and on mobile. There are no in-app purchases.
Yes, Slope 3 works on browsers for Windows and Mac. No download required.