Are you searching for How to Unlock Disabled iPhone without Computer or iTunes or iCloud? Every iPhone user needs to face a situation when you are locked out of your own iPhone just because you forgot the passcode. If you enter the wrong password or passcode more than 6 times, your iPhone becomes disabled. At that point, you are asked to connect your device to iTunes again or put in the Apple ID and password.
There are many reasons why an iPhone is locked, from the iCloud activation lock to its screen passcode. And it is inevitable that you may get your iPhone disabled for a number of attempts. For you with a disabled iPhone, here provides you two options about how to unlock the disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or a computer.
How to Unlock Disabled iPhone without Computer or iTunes or iCloud?
Unlocking a disabled iPhone without a computer/iTunes is no longer a big deal because of the availability of many smart iPhone unlocking tools like Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (iOS) – iPhone Screen Remover. This software can unlock all the locked iPhone screens in a couple of minutes without even using iTunes or iCloud.
There are a number of different reasons why your iPhone might have disabled itself, and there’s also a range of ways to fix it. The easiest way is if you cannot remember the passcode or if you have forgotten the password. On the other hand, it could still be your Apple ID passcode that needs resetting.
Learn how to unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer or iTunes. This post covers the efficient ways to unlock your disabled iPhone without iTunes.
Unlock an iPhone without Computer or iTunes or iCloud
How to unlock a disabled iPhone/iPad without the computer or Mac using Find my iPhone
A disabled iPhone can be unlocked without a computer, iTunes, or iCloud. In case an iPhone is locked, and we want to unlock it, anyhow, we can take the assistance of some software that can unlock the device.
Unlocking your phone through software might be risky as your phone may get hacked or damaged. So to avoid these problems, we also have another option to unlock our phone without using any of the computer-related things. We can do this through the Find My iPhone option. We can use this option by simply visiting the website and following a few steps.
Using the Find My iPhone
One of the easiest ways to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without a computer is by Find my iPhone Service. It allows us to perform on an iOS device remotely. We need to access either the website or app on another Apple device. Through the other apple device, we can unlock the device.
Find my iPhone service is one of the greatest features introduced by Apple, especially for users who tend to forget their passwords often. This feature can be set up at the time of buying the phone. It allows users to access their phone from another device such as iPhone or iPad from this feature.
- Step 1: On another Apple device, open the Appstore and install the Find my iPhone app on it.it is free on the App store
- Step 2: Log in to your iCloud account in the app, and we can use the features in it
- Step 3: Once we log in, we are able to see all the Apple Devices using that iCloud Account.
- Step 4: Tap on the disabled iPhone in the list.
- Step 5: Tap on the actions at the bottom of the screen on the screen.
- Step 6: There, you will find the three options available to you.
- Step 7: Tap on the last option that says to erase the iPhone.
- Step 8: The disabled iPhone/iPad will be erased; it will be erased completely, and remove the passcode from the device too.
- Step 9: Then, on the disabled iPhone/iPad, We can set up the device from scratch.
Using Third-Party software
As long as the disabled iPhone is not erased, we can use a third-party software named Any Unlock to unlock the disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud.
Disabled iPhone won’t connect with iTunes, so we can use a third-party software named
iPhone Password Unlocker – AnyUnlock to open the iPhone without iTunes or iCloud.
This tool can allow us to unlock the iPhone/iPad when we forget the password and it is disabled. As a professional IOS unlocked, this tool can get our iPhone out of the disabled mode with ease.
AnyUnlock – iPhone Password Unlocker, a professional tool, is designed to unlock your disabled iPhone in three easy steps without iTunes or iCloud. With AnyUnlock, there will be no password, Face ID, or Touch ID needed in the process of unlocking. It only takes a few minutes to get your iPhone back to normal.
This tool can unlock Apple ID, bypass MDM lock, Remove iTunes Backup and Screen time password.
- Step 1: Download AnyUnlock and install it.
- Step 2: Connect the locked or disabled iPhone/iPad via the USB cable Click Unlock Screen Passcode as below.
- Step 3: Then click the Start button, and we can see the supported scenarios.
- Step 4: Then download the required iOS Firmware by clicking on the download button. It may take some time to download the firmware.
- Step 5: When it is Downloaded unlock now option will appear below.
- Step 6: Now, anylock will unlock the passcode on a disabled iPhone/iPad.
Are you struggling with your disabled iPhone, trying to figure out how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes? You are certainly not the only one! There are millions of people just like you who are searching the Internet for a guideline on how to unlock a disabled iPhone. Sadly, some of them try to use iTunes or iCloud and get their iPhone data erased. But we have good news for you! Unlike many other websites, this article offers you three different methods to unlock your disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud, or a computer.
If you have ever forgotten your iPhone passcode, you probably have managed to disable your iPhone. And now you have no idea how to enable a disabled iPhone X/8/7, 6S/6/5S because many of the related methods require iTunes. So is there any possible way to unlock a disabled iPhone? Luckily, This guide may help you to solve the problem.