When the world was stuck in homes, one thing we didn’t worry about was shopping. Amazon, most of all, had us covered. From clothes to groceries along with modern equipment, you can get it all on Amazon with them delivering everything at your doorstep in the shortest possible time. Moreover, you can consider the prices and the products and choose the one that suits you best.
One of the features of Amazon is that it allows users to add the things they like or that they intend to buy in a shopping cart. You can either proceed to purchase or keep the stuff in your cart from there. As a reason to show people the things you intend to buy or such, you can think about sharing your cart with others. In this article, we will try to tell you if you can share your Amazon cart with someone and share your amazon cart.
If you just want to share a single item and wonder how I share an item on Amazon, here is how you can do that:
- Sign in to Amazon, although you can skip that if you want to.
- Search and find the product that you would like to share.
- Click on the product and go to its description page.
- At the top-right part, you should be able to see the share option. If you are looking at Amazon from your phone, find the share option below the image.
- Amazon will give you many options through which you can share the product.
So, here comes the question you were waiting to be answered. Can you share your Amazon cart with someone? The answer to that is, yes, you can. It is possible to share your amazon cart with friends and family. The people with who you share it will be able to view it and also edit it.
Sharing your amazon is not very complicated. Yet, many users may not know how to do it. So, here is the way to explain how to share your Amazon cart.
As we mentioned earlier, you can always share your shopping cart with your friends and your family or with whoever you like. Now that you know that it is possible, you will want to know how one shares the shopping cart with the people they want to. The steps are as follows:
- Login into amazon.
- Find your list in the Amazon app. There can be multiple lists.
- Find the list that you want to share.
- There will be an option that says +Invite. Find the option according to your device.
- You will be presented with two alternatives. One is that the person you share it with will be able to view the list but only that. They will not be given the option to share it. Anyone with the generated link will be able to view it. The other option is that the person will both view and make changes to your list. They can add and remove items as well as post comments. They can also participate in a group chat where you can discuss and share ideas. If your earlier settings were private, now it will be changed.
- You can either copy the link or send it via email.
Why can’t I share my Amazon list is one of the foremost questions? We have to keep in mind that only the owners of the list can manage the privacy settings. Amazon is pretty serious about the user’s privacy. If you cannot share the list even after checking your privacy settings, keep in mind something. It can take up to 15 minutes for the list to be searchable.
Now that we know everything about sharing your Amazon cart, we hope that there will be no need for you to browse any other site. Thus, you can now enjoy Amazon deals by sharing them with your friends.