Games like CoD are often a group feast. Buddies or fellow players join their hands on a device to play it in split mode. It can be effortless to understand how this works out. In this game another advantage is that it offers players to play in any game mode side by side. Being aware of the same, are you looking for How to play split-screen on cold war zombies? If yes, this article is for you. We will also check how this helps and how to fix issues regarding the split-screen too.
- How to play split-screen on cold war zombies?
- How Does Split screen help in Better gameplay?
- Why Split screen Issues arise?
- How to Fix and play split-screen on cold war zombies?
- When will the Split screen update be available?
- Some Frequently Asked Questions
How to play split-screen on cold war zombies?
While many users understand the need for split-screen gaming, some may be looking for how to play split-screen on cold war zombies. Note that the split-screen feature is currently not available for PC users. While this is promised to be updated soon, here, we will be discussing devices like PlayStation and Xbox.
Here are the detailed steps on how to make this game run on a split screen on any platform:
- Step 1: Launch the Cold war Zombies on your device.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Zombie position of the game. Now check out its main menu
- Step 3: Make sure you have a second controller connected to your console
- Step 4: Sign into your account. Even a guest profile sign-in will also work
- Step 5: Now, on the main menu:
- Press X if you are using a Playstation
- Press A if you are using an Xbox device
- Step 6: Let the other player join.
- Step 7: Once the setup is complete, start choosing the game mode and start playing.
How Does Split screen help in Better gameplay?
Split-screen gaming has a number of edges for the players. Especially when there are one or more players playing from a single screen, this feature breaks down the game screen vertically or horizontally as needed in a Cold war game. Normally, it allows 2 players to indulge at once, that too in offline mode. So if you want more players, you may need another device. Note that if you are using an online game, then the split-screen feature may not be visible.
Why Split screen Issues arise?
Some users of the Cold War Zombies report error messages like “You need PlayStation Plus to access this feature” or “This content cannot be selected at this time .”This may be a common issue and needs to be addressed. Let us see if this can be fixed in the coming lines.
Here is a preliminary fix!
If you are using Playstation and trying to get into the split-screen mode, then the following can act as a fundamental fix:
- Step 1: You can see a “You need PlayStation Plus to access this feature” error message on your screen. To respond, press X.
- Step 2: It may work. If not, it will now display a message, “This content cannot be selected at this time .”Press X again
- Step 3: By this time, you can see the split game will start implemented. If you still face the issue, check out the upcoming lines.
How to Fix and play split-screen on cold war zombies?
While most versions of the Cold war are giving off split-screen issues, the Majority of these cases are recorded from the Zombies version. It is almost unplayable in many cases. This evidently made players dissatisfied, But one fix for this is getting popular as it has been working for a reasonable amount of people. This fix originated from Reddit and addressed the issue in the following way:
- Step 1: Before starting, player 1 needs to add a unique account of the second player in the friend list. This means that player 2 should also have an account for playing. Start the game and login as a second player as the play continues.
- Step 2: Now, look into inviting layer 2 as player 1 in the game
- Step 3: Join the Zombie game as Player 1, play for some time and leave. This way, the game perceives player 1 as player 2.
- Step 4: After coming out of the game, Player 2 can now navigate to the game menu and then load out their controller.
- Step 5: Now, using Player 1, open the social menu to see that quick join option for player 2.
- Step 6: Clicking on the quick join, you can enter the split-screen mode effortlessly.
When will the Split screen update be available?
As already been highlighted in the previous lines, it is seen a large number of players are getting similar split-screen issues. This made them wait for an update. Since this is the latest version of the game, it may be in the early levels. With the coming updates, the game may get smoother in various aspects. Split-screen issues may also be resolved here.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Cold War Zombies a free game?
While multiple noteworthy versions of the Cold War are available for free, many users often perceive that the Zombies version is free. Nonetheless, it is a paid chapter. While this part of the game is free inside on devices like Standard, Cross-Gen, and other ultimate editions, it may be otherwise a paid game.
What are special weapons for Cold War Zombies?
The Cold War Zombies version comes as a Subset of Wonder Weapons. Accordingly, eight weapons are available. In contrast, four of them can be used with Aether story maps, while the other four can be used with Chaos story maps.
What is a Special Zombie in the game?
As the name suggests, these are a bit different from other Zombies. Special ones are characterized by special attacks and other abilities. This way, the players are stipulated to unique challenges. For this reason, killing them in the game often provides better rewards. They are worth killing, evidently.
Now that you know how to play split-screen on cold war zombies, you can start relishing the game with your buddy. While the feature is often ambitious in various versions of CoD, the Zombies one can be hectic. Comprehending the same, we provided a probable fix to assist you. With all these insights, we hope that all your queries and doubts are cleared. It is time for you to gear up and start firing those zombies.