The iPhone and iPad Calendar app is a useful tool for adding, editing and deleting events. It ensures that you do not forget important dates such as birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and other special occasions. It even keeps track of your professional meetings and get-togethers. What’s more, after you add an event, such as a friend’s birthday, you can make it a recurring one. So every year, it will serve as a reminder. However, adding an event is easy, but you would often want to know how to delete subscribed calendar events on your iPhone?
The device’s mobile calendar has made managing your everyday life much easier, as this pre-installed app notifies you of events, birthdays, and holidays that you may otherwise overlook. But what about erasing those occasions? How to delete calendar events can become quite a question, as this surely is a tricky task.
So if you just added an event, and now you wish to know how to delete calendar events on iPhone, this article is for you! In this article, I will tell you the various ways as to how to delete events from the calendar on your iPhone.
How To Remove Events From iPhone Calendar
Adding events to your calendar is easy. But, many people get stuck while deleting it and often ask how to clear the iPhone calendar? Well, following these steps will let you know how to delete events on the calendar easily –
- Open the Calendar app on your phone.
- Locate the event you want to remove.
- To find the event, use the top-right search button, or browse to a date when it happens and tap it.
- At the bottom of the event page, hit Delete Event.
- If the event is repeating, a pop-up window will appear asking if you want to delete the entire series or just one instance. If you want to eliminate all future events, tap “Delete All Future Events.
- If you simply want to delete this event instance but want the next one to show up on your calendar, select “Delete This Event Only.”
This is the easiest way if you also wish to know how to delete events on your iPhone calendar.
How To Delete Subscribed Calendars On iPhone?
You can also directly unsubscribe or delete subscriptions of calendars on your iPhone instead of deleting events. To know how to delete subscribed calendars on an iPhone, just follow these steps –
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Go to “Accounts & Passwords.”
- In the Accounts area, go to “Subscribed Calendars.”
- Choose the calendar you wish to get rid of.
- Finally, choose “Delete Account.”
- Tap “Delete” one more time to confirm your decision.
This is an easy way if you wish to know how to unsubscribe from the calendar on an iPhone. However, you can add the calendar back by subscribing to it again.
How To Unsubscribe From Calendar On iPhone Using The Calendar App?
You can get to know how to delete things from the calendar using the calendar app itself. The steps are as follows. –
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Calendar app.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap the “Calendar” button.
- In the “Subscribed” area, you’ll find all of the calendars you’ve subscribed to.
- Uncheck the entry to unsubscribe from a particular calendar.
While the calendar is an absolutely amazing pre-installed application to store your events so that you never forget any event or someone’s birthday; however, how to delete subscribed calendar events on iPhone sometimes becomes a task as people are not well versed with the functions of iOS. I hope this article helped you understand how to delete events on your iPhone calendar, and now you can subscribe and unsubscribe with ease.
Meet me. I am Shubhaa, the face behind Craze For Gadgets. I am a fitness enthusiast and love to experiment with new things. I am very much attracted to gadgets and love to explore everything about anything launched new. Being a Science Graduate, I am always fascinated by new things. And my this craze for exploring new gadgets led me to launch this site.