Everyone using mobile phones like the iPhone often uses a keyboard to enter data on various sites, enter passwords and chat with friends and family. It is often boring to see the same plain Keyboard all the time. In the iPhone, the same can be further annoying. If you also feel the same, understand that you are not the only one with this issue. People like you have asked several queries like How to change the keyboard background on iPhone?
In this post, we will look into various working methods to change the keyboard backgrounds addressing these queries. Therefore, follow the post till the end to get your answer.
Methods to Change the KeyBoard background color in iPhone
Here are some methods to change your keyboard background on the iPhone. While you can switch between dark and light modes directly on the front phone, you can also install custom-tailored apps that can give out yet more options to customize. Let us look into our best pick of methods to change your iPhone Keyboard background effectively:
METHOD 1: Make use of Default Keyboard Settings
Apple officially comes with various keyboard settings that you can use to change color and background directly. You have a chance to alter between dark and light settings. While you can make these settings in both iPad and iPhone, here is how you can do it:
- Step 1: Navigate to the settings in your phone and click on it.
- Step 2: In the settings screen, scroll down to Display and Brightness and tap on it.
- Step 3: In the new screen, you can see two options to switch between light and dark themes. Turn the phone to a dark theme so that letters turn while.
Note that some apps don’t support dark keyboards, and thus you may see the same while Keyboard. However, the dark settings are love to some users and prefer it to keep as it is.
METHOD 2: Use the Gboard app
Gboard is one of those few outstanding apps that are available with a handful of options. These include glide typing, voice typing, GIFs, emoji search, morse code, and google search too. Along with these handy features, you can also make various custom settings to ameliorate your keyboard experience. Here’s how you can down and employ this app to make excellent changes:
- Step 1: Navigate to the app store in your app and click on it.
- Step 2: Search for the Gboard in the search bar, choose it from the list and click on download.
- Step 3: Once the app is installed, navigate to settings and tap on it.
- Step 4: Scroll down to choose General Settings.
- Step 5: Now, choose Keyboard options to enter the keyboard settings
- Step 6: At the button of the list, you can find Add new Keyboard option; tap on it
- Step 7: Choose Gboard and then tap on edit to make necessary edits and customization to the Keyboard.
- Step 8: Tap on Done to confirm all the edits made.
- Step 9: Once the Gbaord is made as to the default app for the Keyboard, you can navigate to the GBoard icon in your phone now.
- Step 10: Enable necessary features like Glide, Auto-correction, and many others as necessary and confirm these edits.
METHOD 3: Try Custom Color Keyboards
Custom Color Keyboard is a well-liked keyboard app that comes with tons of skins with primary color and designs of various animals and other graphics-related backgrounds. These options entice you to make the necessary background for your Keyboard. Here is how you can download and use it:
- Step 1: Navigate to the app store, search for Custom Color Keyboard and Download it to install.
- Step 2: After it is installed, navigate to the settings on the phone.
- Step 3: Tap on General and then choose the Keyboard to enter the keyboard settings.
- Step 4: Tap on Add New Keyboard, and you will be able to see Custom Color Keyboard as an option; tap on it. Now you have made this app the default keyboard operator.
- Step 5: Navigate to the Custom Color Keyboard app on your mobile phone now.
- Step 6: Make necessary edits to match your choice and confirm the settings to implement the same.
That’s It! You now know the solution to your query: How to change keyboard background on iPhone. The above-mentioned methods and apps have been working for many users over the past years. You can consider these top-rated apps suggestions to implement on your phone. Alternatively, you can also research similar or better apps that you may feel tailor-made for your phone. Now that you comprehended how to change the keyboard background, gear on to change these effortlessly as per your choice. How about an IronMan Background?