Esporta Fitness is a large chain of gyms offering workout facilities, classes, personal training, and more across the United States. If you signed up for an Esporta membership but not satisfied with their services or for any other reason, you are thinking to cancel the Esporta fitness Membership . Esporta allows memberships to be canceled through various methods including on their website, mobile app, via email, or by visiting a club location.
- 1 What is Esporta Fitness?
- 2 Esporta Fitness Child Care
- 3 Esporta Fitness Membership Options
- 4 Benefits of Esporta Fitness Memberships
- 5 Esporta Fitness Free Trial
- 6 How to Cancel an Esporta Membership
- 7 How to Cancel Esporta membership on the Website
- 8 How to Cancel Esporta membership via Email
- 9 How to Cancel Esporta membership on Android
- 10 How to Cancel Esporta membership on an iPhone
- 11 Conclusion
What is Esporta Fitness?
Esporta Fitness is one of the largest fitness club chains in the US. Founded in 2020 by its parent company LA fitness to compete in low priced gyms, they now operate over 750 plus locations providing gym facilities, group classes, pools, personal training, and other amenities. Memberships offer access to any Esporta club nationwide. They aim to provide high-quality fitness experiences for members across the country. They are active on social platforms :
Facebook : facebook.com/esportafitness
Twitter : twitter.com/EsportaFitness
Esporta Fitness Child Care
Many Esporta locations offer child care services while parents work out called Esporkids. This is included with Premier memberships or can be added to other levels for a fee. Esporkids cares for children ages 3 months to 12 years.
Esporta Fitness Membership Options
Esporta sells these main membership tiers:
- Basic – Access to gym, pools, basic classes
- Elite – Adds amenities like saunas, discounts
- Premier – Full perks including unlimited classes
Benefits of Esporta Fitness Memberships
Benefits provided through an Esporta membership include:
- Unlimited gym access
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Free Weights
- Functional Training Area
- Group fitness and cycling classes
- Basketball Court and leisure swimming pools
- Saunas and steam rooms (with Elite/Premier)
- Discounts on personal training, Small Group TrainingTM, and services
- Nationwide access to all Esporta clubs
- Guest privileges
- Personal Training
- Kids Klub (Babysitting)
Esporta Fitness Free Trial
Esporta allows prospective members to try their gym with a 3-day free trial. This grants full access to facilities and classes locally. Those still within the trial period can cancel anytime without fees.
How to Cancel an Esporta Membership
To cancel an Esporta membership, members can:
- Call or visit their home club.
- Cancel through the Esporta mobile app
- Sign into their account online to cancel
- Email Esporta Member Services to request cancellation
How to Cancel Esporta membership on the Website
- Open esportafitness.com
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the Billings or Subscriptions section.
- Click on Cancel Subscription and Your Esporta Membership will be canceled permanently.
How to Cancel Esporta membership via Email
- Open any email account or account you have registered with Esporta Fitness (any gmail, outlook etc)
- Compose a new email to the Esporta Fitness Customer Support team at email@example.com
- in the Subject, Write: Request for Cancelation of Membership.
- Provide them as much information as you can such as account name, email id, your address , phone no, membership plan, date of registration etc.
- Wrte the reason for requesting your membership cancellation.
- Click Send. You will receive a confirmation email regarding the cancelation of your membership.
How to Cancel Esporta membership on Android
- Open the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Tap the Profile icon (top-right).
- Go to Subscriptions and find Esporta Subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Here you will be asked for the reason why are you cancelling the membership ?.Provide the suitable reason and click Continue.
- Finally, click Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Esporta membership on an iPhone
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Click your Apple ID name at the top.
- Next, tap Subscriptions.
- Find Esporta Fitness and tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm to confirm your cancelation.
Esporta Fitness provides gym memberships with lots of useful features and amenities. With locations across the US, they make exercise convenient. If opting to cancel, be sure to contact Esporta via one of their cancellation avenues before the next billing.