Being one of the most used social media platforms in the world, Facebook is known for its easy interface as well as business advantages in recent times. However, young entrants and some rare users may face some minor issues with the features of this site. One issue is Facebook there are no more posts to show right now message at the end of the news feed. If you want to know the reason behind this message along with how to fix when Facebook shows message that there are no more posts to show right now, you must check out this post till the very end.
- 1 Reasons for Facebook there are no more posts to show right now
- 2 How to fix Facebook there are no more posts to show right now- Methods to Fix
- 2.1 Initial Fix: Try logging in to your account again
- 2.2 FIX 1: Clear Cache of your browser or the app
- 2.3 FIX 2: Make friends with more people
- 2.4 FIX 3: Ensure right New Feed Preferences
- 2.5 FIX 4: Check if any app updates are available
- 3 Concluding Thoughts
Reasons for Facebook there are no more posts to show right now
Facebook, there are no more posts to show right now – messages like this often come on the news feed. This message is quite rare in today’s trend when people have a large number of friends and posts to surf through. However, some common reasons behind the same can be:
- Scrolling news feed for a long time
- Cache and Cookies issues
- Not having enough friends to access their feed
How to fix Facebook there are no more posts to show right now- Methods to Fix
While there can be many minor reasons for Facebook giving message that there are no more posts to show right now, opting the shown below fixes can get you out of this.
Initial Fix: Try logging in to your account again
In most cases, small glitches can lead to Facebook there are no more posts to show right now message.
These can be often cleared when the app is relaunched and re-logged in again. Since the process is not very taxing, it is easy to try this fix. Here’s what you can do:
- Step 1: Navigate to the Facebook app on your mobile phone ad tap on it to open.
- Step 2: Once the home page is opened, check out the three horizontal lines of the top-right side of the screen, and tap on it.
- Step 3: You can check out various options on your screen, Scroll down and tap on Logout.
- Step 4: This will log out of your app. Now tap on your account on the screen to log in again.
FIX 1: Clear Cache of your browser or the app
If you have tried logging in again and still the issue resides, try clearing the cache and cookies. The process can be dissimilar for app and browser; let us check out the process on both devices.
Clear cache in the Facebook phone app
Here’s how you can clear cache in the Facebook phone app:
- Step 1: Navigate to the settings app on your phone and tap on it to open.
- Step 2: In the list of options, find and tap on Apps and notifications.
- Step 3: You can see the list of apps that you have on your phone. Scroll down to find the Facebook app and tap on it.
- Step 4: Facebook app dashboard opens on your screen, you can see a list of options. Tap on storage.
- Step 5: Now tap on the Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons to clear them.
Clear cache in the Web Browser
If you are using Facebook on a browser, you can address it by clearing the cache of the browser. Here we illustrate how this is done in a chrome browser. The process is almost the same in almost all the pc browsers.
- Step 1: Open the Chrome browser on your PC.
- Step 2: Find the three dots on the top right side and click on them.
- Step 3: In the list of options that pops up, choose More tools.
- Step 4: You can see a new popup, find and click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Step 5: A new screen opens, ensuring all the contents are selected. This way, you can clear both cache and cookies at the same time.
- Step 6: Click on Clear Data to confirm the submission.
Note, log in to your Facebook account and see if the issue is resolved.
FIX 2: Make friends with more people
The Facebook there are no more posts to show right now issue often arise when you don’t have many friends to explore a large amount of stuff. Therefore, it would be a good idea to improve social skills by adding and inviting more friends so that you can access more stuff and posts in your feed. All you need to do is find new people and send friend requests to them. This not only increases your friends count but also improves your Social skills to a great level.
FIX 3: Ensure right New Feed Preferences
Preferences and settings of the newsfeed may also lead to issues like Facebook there are no more posts to show right now. You can make sure the news feed settings are appropriate to mitigate the chances of getting this message. Here’s how you can check and alter the same:
- Step 1: Navigate to the Facebook app on your phone and tap on it to open.
- Step 2: On the home page, tap on the three horizontal lines option on the top-right side of the screen.
- Step 3: In the list of options that appears, scroll down to find and tap on Settings and Privacy.
- Step 4: Choose Settings from the four options that appear.
- Step 5: Scroll Down the list to find and tap on the Newsfeed.
- Step 6: You can find a list of options on a new screen.
- Step 7: Tap on each of the settings and make necessary alterations as required.
The above steps are depicted keeping the mobile phone app in consideration; the process on a PC is almost the same.
FIX 4: Check if any app updates are available
Having apps for sites like Facebook and Whatsapp should be adorned with regular updates. This can ensure a smooth and finer experience. Thus if you are facing Facebook, there are no more posts to show right now message; you can try updating the app. Further, updating these apps is also an effortless process. Here is what you can do:
- Step 1: Navigate to the app store on your phone and tap on it to open.
- Step 2: In the search bar, type the app that you want to update (Facebook here).
- Step 3:You can see Facebook in the list; tap on it.
- Step 4: Choose update and sit back for it to download and install.
That’s it! Now you know why Facebook say there are no more posts to show right now. We hope the solutions and fixes depicted above have cleared your queries like how to fix Facebook there are no more posts to show right now. These can enable you to check out all the posts of your friends, thus also answering your query: How to See More Friends Posts on Facebook. Ensure to check out the above picks to relish the eternal services of Facebook.