First Deepawali in Asia and then Christmas in the West, People will try different looks in the festive season and one hottest trend is applying Buzz Cut Filter on their Snapchat, Instagram & TikTok profiles. When I first stumbled upon the buzz cut filter, it really caught my attention.The buzz cut filter is really fun. You can see what you’d look like with a short, cool hairstyle without actually cutting your hair. It’s great for laughs and we can use it on social media apps like Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok.I really enjoy using these special effects on my stories and posts.
Getting the filter is easy. Just go to the filter section in the app, type in “buzz cut,” and you’ll see lots of different styles to choose from. It’s really funny to see yourself or your friends with a completely different look. It’s like having a little bit of the barbershop on your phone!
What is a Buzz Cut Filter?
If you want to see how will you look in short trimmed hair without actually cutting your hair just apply the buzz cut filter in any app like instagram, Snapchat, TikTok or Fotor. So bald cut filter will enable you to look virtually how will you look with short hair? The filters use augmented reality to make it look like the user has an ultra-short buzz cut hairstyle.
How to Use Buzz Cut Filter on Instagram
On Instagram, you can not apply a buzz filter to a post, story or live, it is available only for instagram reels.
- Open the Instagram app and click on the + button where you will provided four options post, story, reel, and live, tap the reel icon.
- When you click on reels, lots of option in vertical form appears. On the top first option is audio and just below it effects with an icon of 3 stars appear. Click on “Effects” tab.
- Next, you’ll see the Effects panel pop up on your phone’s screen. Go ahead and click the Search icon, which you’ll find right next to the Favorite icon.
- Type ‘Bald’ into the search bar and pick any effect that catches your eye.
- Tap the buzz cut effect you want to apply, snap a selfie or video with your cropped ‘do to share on instagram reels.
How to Use Buzz Cut Filter on Snapchat
- Open the Snapchat app on your smartphone. If you don’t have download it from the app store.
- Tap the camera icon at the bottom of the screen. With the camera activated, tap on the smiley face icon to the right of the camera button. This will bring up the filter gallery.
- In the filter gallery, tap on the magnifying glass icon on the bottom to open the search function.
- Type “buzz cut” or “Bald character” into the search bar and press enter or tap the search icon.
- Snapchat will then show you a variety of buzz cut filters. Choose the one you like by tapping on it.
- Once the filter is applied, take a photo or video as normal by tapping the circular button at the bottom of the screen. Share it with your friends or post it to your story.
How to Use Buzz Cut Filter on TikTok
- Launch the TikTok app on your smartphone.
- In the TikTok app, in the center, a rectangular plus-like button will appear.
- Now buttons will appear, a red circle button in the center, an “upload” option in the right, and an “effects” button on the right. Tab on the right button (effects)
- Then, click on the search bar and enter ‘Bald’, “buzzcut” etc.
- Choose any Bald filter that appeals to you but i will recommend selecting the filter that has been used in most videos as on each filter you will find how many times it is used, as this increases the chances of your video gaining popularity and going viral.
- Record a video with the buzz effect to share on your profile or with friends as TikTok effects go viral in the blink of an eye.
No, the Buzz Cut Filter is only available for Instagram Reels.
Yes, there are various styles of Buzz Cut Filters available on Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok. You can explore and choose the one you like the most.
Yes, after applying the BC Filter and taking a photo or video, you have the option to save it.
Yes, you need to have an account on the respective platform to use the Buzz Cut Filter.