A circuit maker is a tool that allows you to bring your ideas to life. It is the finest platform for students and artisans because it allows you to create amazing projects and designs. Are you searching best laptops for Cricut makers? Then this article is just for you.
- 1 How to choose best laptops for Cricut makers?
- 2 Best Choices of Laptops For Cricut Makers
- 2.1 ASUS Laptop L210MA-DB01
- 2.2 2021 Newest HP 14 inch HD Laptop
- 2.3 Acer Chromebook Spin 311 Convertible Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020
- 2.4 Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-36UT Slim Laptop
- 2.5 Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13″ Laptop
- 2.6 2020 HP 14″ HD (1366 x 768) Thin and Light Laptop PC
- 2.7 Lenovo IdeaPad 3 11 Chromebook Laptop
- 2.8 2021 HP 14 inch TouchScreen HD Laptop
- 2.9 Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop
- 2.10 SAMSUNG Galaxy Chromebook 4 11.6-inch 64GB eMMC
- 2.11 ASUS Chromebook Flip C433 2 in 1 Laptop
- 2.12 Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
- 2.13 Related
How to choose best laptops for Cricut makers?
Which laptop is best for use with the Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Explore 3, and other Cricut machines? Cricut is most well-known for its intelligent cutting devices. You’ll need to choose a very compatible laptop that doesn’t lag and is extremely efficient in such a case. Some of the best selections are given below, and they all contain the best characteristics you would want in a laptop.
You can utilize a smartphone or tablet instead of a laptop if you’re on a tight budget. However, the more expensive option is preferable because it will deliver a better computing experience. Higher system specifications are required to support the more complex functions. As a result, the more money invested, the higher the quality and experience.
Best Choices of Laptops For Cricut Makers
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4020 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz).
- Slim 11.6″ HD (1366 x 768) Display
- 4GB DDR4 RAM and 64GB eMMC Flash Storage
- Microsoft 365 Personal for One Year with Windows 10 in S Mode
- Slim and Lightweight: It’s only 0.7″ thick and weighs 2.2 lbs (battery included).
It features a slim shape and is lightweight, making it easy to handle and transport. This laptop weighs about 2 pounds and is suitable for office workers, students, and others. The Wi-Fi range is also quite good and extends over a considerable distance. The signal also passes walls.
- The laptop is designed to be portable, weighing roughly 2.1 lbs and being tiny, making it easier to bring around wherever you want
- It has a high-capacity processor
- The keys on the keyboard are arranged such that they are conveniently accessible
- In comparison to other laptops, the battery life of this one is ordinary
- 14″ HD (1366×768) diagonal HD.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM + 64 GB eMMC Storage.
The Intel Celeron N4000 CPU is a high-performance processor with quick connectivity. The pricing of this laptop is reasonable for the capabilities it provides. It’s extremely portable, making it ideal for students, working professionals, and beginners alike. It is surely one of the best laptops for Cricut makers.
- At its price, this is an excellent display
- Productivity is excellent
- Battery life is long and wonderful
- Color options are good
- The material is light
- The keyboard is not up to par
- The touchpad is unworthy
- Storage capacity on board
- The display isn’t very appealing
- With time, it overheats frequently
- Chrome OS: The operating system has built-in virus protection, automated updates, and a quick boot time.
- An 11.6″ HD Touch IPS Display is included with the CP311-2H-C679 convertible Chromebook.
- Battery life of up to 10 hours.
This laptop is great for college students because it comes with many features for a low price. Its performance level will not be harmed despite the low-resolution display. The system offers 2×2 MIMO, allowing you to stay connected to the internet without having to plugin.
- 360-degree adaptability
- It isn’t too expensive and is within reach
- Processor with high performance
- The keyboard is convenient and easy to use
- The laptop has a tough constructed frame
- Good sound system
- The screen is small and has a low resolution compared to other devices
- The battery life is satisfactory
- The IPS screen isn’t very bright
- There is a lack of compatibility
- Your system will run faster and more efficiently thanks to the 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor.
- The 15.6″ Full HD display provides a stunning visual experience.
- 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage, 4GB DDR4 onboard memory.
- The audio technology is outstanding since it eliminates background noise and improves voice accuracy.
The Acer Aspire 5 is great for everyday and casual uses like web browsing, gaming, and media consumption, but it is not suitable for professional tasks like video editing. The display isn’t as good as you’d like, but it’s adequate for the price. It’s ideal for use as a travel laptop, this attribute makes it a good inclusion among best laptops for Cricut makers.
- Good, all-around performance
- The laptop is portable and has a small profile
- The battery life is excellent
- It is possible to upgrade the RAM and storage
- The display is dull
- This device’s performance is poor, making it unsuitable for huge files and photo and video editing, which necessitate a high-speed processor
- AC wall charger with a unique design
- It is equipped with modest speakers
- Chrome OS was created to work with your Google account and make things easier for you.
- Intel Core processor of the tenth generation.
- This thin, light 360° convertible Chromebook has a 13.3-inch FHD display.
- Battery life of up to 10 hours.
- A two-in-one laptop that combines a keyboard with a touchscreen.
If you need a 2-in-1 laptop to operate a Cricut, this is the finest option because it offers the best capabilities at a reasonable price. It has a battery life of up to 10 hours and supports quick charging. The Cricut design software runs smoothly on this CPU, while the GPU Intel Integrated graphics card works nicely with the processor.
- The battery life is excellent
- Fewer bezels and a stunning display
- The keyboard is fantastic
- The presentation is excellent
- At this price, it provides excellent performance and quality
- Responsive Touchscreen and Backlit Keyboard
- Some users may require additional RAM or storage
- Battery life is poor
- 14″ HD (1366 x 768) display.
- Operating System: Windows 10 S.
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor.
This laptop is equipped with a high-performance dual-core processor. For some people, 4GB RAM may be insufficient; however, it is sufficient for Cricut design. A one-year warranty is included.
- It’s easy to travel with
- Cricut software is compatible
- Long-lasting battery
- The structure is both compact and light
- There’s a chance it’ll crash frequently
- It’s slim and light.
- Chrome OS is a web-based operating system.
- With a battery life of up to 10 hours.
- There is no need to set up anything.
- The laptop includes two USB-A ports and two USB-C ports.
- Fast system response is provided by eMMC flash storage.
If you’re on a low budget, the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 is the ideal option to be included in the list of best laptops for Cricut makers, because it works well with the Cricut Design Space software. The laptop’s 4GB RAM means it won’t run as smoothly as others, but it will get it done. The battery life can last up to 10 hours on average.
- Ingenious design
- Excellent keyboard
- Long battery life
- The display is dull
- Only adequate for light work
- Micro-edge 14″ TouchScreen HD (1366 x 768) display.
- 4GB of system memory plus 64MB of eMMC flash memory.
- With its Intel UHD Graphics, it smoothly streams content.
- OS: Windows home 10 in S mode.
This laptop is perfect for students, professionals, and everyday use. With a light and small design, the Intel Celeron processor provides us with fast performance and long battery life. The video quality of the HP TrueVision HD Webcam is excellent.
- Inexpensive in a larger-screen form format for Windows
- For the price, the build quality is adequate
- For a low-cost laptop, the sound quality is adequate
- One year of Microsoft 365 is included
- Overall, the performance was dreadful
- The display is not up to pace
- Storage capacity is really limited
- The keyboard is loud
- Lenovo Chromebook carries MediaTek MT8173C Processor with a high-performance rate.
- RAM of 4GB LDDR3 and 64 GB eMMC.
- The battery life of the laptop is up to 10 hours.
- It has a slim design with a 14-inch FHD display.
The Lenovo Chromebook S330 is the greatest notebook for the money. It’s portable and convenient, and it’s also light. With bright and clear graphics, the 14-inch display provides a wonderful visual experience, definitely gets it a place to stand one among the best laptops for Cricut makers. The touchscreen makes your task easier, but the battery life lasts all day.
- Lightweight and easily transportable
- It’s simple to use and safe
- Low performance
- To execute heavy-duty activities is illegible
- Full-size keyboard and trackpad on an 11.6-inch display.
- Streaming is faster with a Gigabit Wi-Fi connection.
- The system is protected by built-in virus protection.
- Battery life is 12.5 hours.
- Intel Celeron N4000 Processor / 4GB RAM / 32GB MMC.
Chrome OS is available on the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook. Your system will be speedy and efficient thanks to the long battery life and Gigabit Wi-Fi connection. It can stream, operate, and run because of its light and integrated design.
- It is low-cost and affordable
- A small keyboard is quite comfortable to use
- The battery life is sufficient
- The display is drab and hazy
- Untrustworthy performance
- Only one USB-C and one USB-A port are available
- Full HD 1920×1080 touchscreen 14 inch.
- 64GB eMMC storage; 8GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- Your system will run faster thanks to the Intel Core m3-8100Y processor. It can work well if you have a lot of tabs open.
- Chrome OS is the operating system that runs on Chromebooks.
The ASUS Chromebook, with its 14-inch display and 360-degree adaptability, gives you a lot of options. The 2-in-1 laptop has a fast processor, a dependable touchscreen, and a stylus included.
- Elegant design
- Outstanding performance
- Long-lasting battery
- There are issues with the games
- Rigid hinges
- It boosts in seconds and runs on the Chrome OS, which is simple to operate.
- Slim and attractive laptop with an 11-inch display and 360-degree adaptability.
- The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is simple to operate, comes with built-in virus protection, and has long battery life.
The Lenovo Chromebook C330 includes both positive and negative features. The extended battery life keeps you going, but the low-resolution display isn’t to everyone’s taste. However, given the price, it’s great for students, and the laptop’s performance will be unaffected. Having all these qualities makes it one of the best laptops for Cricut makers.
- Long battery life is a plus
- The keyboard is really comfortable
- The cost is reasonable
- HDMI port is a somewhat uncommon feature
- The display is dull and low-resolution
- Poor performance